To Login into Cherry Log’s Online System, Click here.
Download the Mobile App ( Setting up your Realm Connect account )
Stay connected to your group wherever you go with Realm’s mobile app named Connect – Our Church Community. It is available for iPhone and Android devices. This free app enables leaders to communicate with members in a timely manner, and it keeps members engaged throughout the week. Although people are not required to use the app to participate in your group, it sure makes it a lot easier.
Connect with your group anytime: ( Realm Usage Policy notes )
- News-Keeps everyone up-to-date with the latest posts, photos, and events for your group and for your church as a whole
- Posts-Post messages to your group and comment on posts by others inyour group
- Photos-Share images and photos with your group
- Events-See event details, submit your RSVP,and sign up to bring something
- Files-Access your group’s shared flies
- Participants-See names and basic profile details for the people in your group, based on what their privacy preferences
- Notification Settings-Manage your preferences for group notifications and emails
- Mark Attendance-Keep track attendance for group events
- Messages-Message your entire group, or select individuals
Download “Connect – Our Church Community” today:
On your iPhone or Android device, go to: http://onelink.to/connectapp Feel free to share/text that link to the people in your group.
Edit Group Settings
Leaders should update their group’s details whenever information changes. If you are in an open invitation model church, group settings include information like name, description, meeting time and location, campus (if a multi-site), and group photo. You can add additional details about the group’s settings, target demographics (e.g. gender, age, marital status), and connected social media accounts if your Realm administrator has enabled the ability. Church staff can also edit group settings if they have the appropriate permissions.